Sunday, January 5, 2014

WEEK OF MIRACLES... and fun ;) (Jan 5)

G'day!!

This will have to be quick as considering I'm almost out of time!! 


This week was AMAZING. Our investigator Decklin is keen to be baptised, came to church and loved every second of it! We were able to have a fast and testimony meeting, as you all are having now or had I should say. He said he wanted to get up and bear his testimony! HE IS SOLID AS! Best part was he brought his good mate Ash to church as well. He, Ash, was hesitant at first because he has had a tough as life but he softened by the end.. HEAPS. For example, Ash didn't sing any hymns at first or join in the prayers. However, after the sacrament, the testimonies, and all the SPIRIT BOMB that we all felt, he sang the last hymn, joined in at the prayer... and told us he wants to be BAPTISED!!!!! He told us he has never felt like this before, he took a copy of the Book of Mormon, and then said he was going to read it and prayer tonight. We are meeting with him this week and his heart just changed. It's amazing what the Spirit of the Lord can do. It speaks to us in our language according to our needs and desires, and when it does...we change, and it's always for the better. He went from a silent and resistant young man, 21 years of age, to one who WANTS the gospel in his life. "[His] soul hungered..." 

We've been so blessed! 

THELMA IN ECHUCA, my last area, GOT BAPTISED AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll attach a photo. I couldn't be there but YEAH!!!!!!


I love my mission. It's been the best thing I've ever done in my life and I can't wait for more of these experiences.


Well, that's it for now. 

LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS!!!
Kia Kahe.

-Elder Dane Sargeant

No comments:

Post a Comment